Founded in 1996, this is the official website for Audie Murphy. This image is copyrighted © 2010, by D. Phillips. All rights reserved. Used by written permission.

Audie L. Murphy Memorial Website Message Boards

[ Website Main Page ]
[ Message Center ] [ Guestbook ]
[ Audie Murphy Medal of Freedom Petition ]
This image is copyrighted © 2010, by D. Phillips. All rights reserved. Used by written permission. Founded in 1996, this is the official website for Audie Murphy.

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Encore Western Channel
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:54 pm 

I don't know how many of you have the Encore Western Channel but they are showing Audie Movies just about every other day. I have recorded 10 titles so far and am looking forward to Six Black Horses tonight - one that is rarely seen on TV. Just thought I'd give everyone a heads up

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:41 am 
Most Esteemed Researcher, Trustworthy Scholar, and Devote Audie Fan

Cheryl Williams wrote:
I don't know how many of you have the Encore Western Channel but they are showing Audie Movies just about every other day. I have recorded 10 titles so far and am looking forward to Six Black Horses tonight - one that is rarely seen on TV. Just thought I'd give everyone a heads up

Yeah, I was amazed at how many of his films were coming up when I went to update the now showing forum. Betty said some of them were blocked from recording though :(

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:53 pm 
Most Trustworthy Fan

I get the Encore Western channel and I have been taping all his movies onto my Dish DVR and luckily I have not had any blocked from recording. It is neat that so many of his films are being shown and like 6 Black Horses and Showdown and Bullet for a Badman are some that have hardly ever been shown on TV.

Sharon

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:07 am 
Most Esteemed Researcher, Trustworthy Scholar, and Devote Audie Fan

audiefan53 wrote:
I get the Encore Western channel and I have been taping all his movies onto my Dish DVR and luckily I have not had any blocked from recording. It is neat that so many of his films are being shown and like 6 Black Horses and Showdown and Bullet for a Badman are some that have hardly ever been shown on TV.

Sharon

I can record the movies to my DVR; I can't copy them to a DVD like I've been doing for years. The last one I recorded onto a DVD was Hell Bent for Leather which was shown not too long ago. Bummer!