Founded in 1996, this is the official website for Audie Murphy. This image is copyrighted © 2010, by D. Phillips. All rights reserved. Used by written permission.

Audie L. Murphy Memorial Website Message Boards

[ Website Main Page ]
[ Message Center ] [ Guestbook ]
[ Audie Murphy Medal of Freedom Petition ]
This image is copyrighted © 2010, by D. Phillips. All rights reserved. Used by written permission. Founded in 1996, this is the official website for Audie Murphy.

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Merry Christmas
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:51 am 
Most Esteemed Researcher, Trustworthy Scholar, and Devote Audie Fan

To all my Audie friends and buddies I wish you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. May 2012 be a year of countless blessings and happiness for all of you. I will always treasure my friendship with you and look forward to many interesting conversations next year. Hugs to all :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug:

Post subject: Merry Christmas
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:58 am 

Merry Christmas to all in our military, many far away from home. For all the sacrifices made by you and your families I offer my heartfelt thanks and appreciation. I am so humbled by what you have done and are doing in the name of freedom. Audie would be so proud of you and so are all of us on this board. God bless and protect you always. **== **== **== :ymapplause:

Post subject: Re: Merry Christmas
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:51 pm 

Betty.
As Teri Edge would say "BACK AT YOU' SISTER TATE !!!!! Many Happy Blessings and Good News
in the coming year.... As Always, Shirley Jean. And a GREAT BIG Merry Christmas to all of our
Veterans where ever they may be at home or abroad... SJP.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:09 pm 
Site Admin

It's 10:02 a.m, on a cold Christmas morning, here in the Pacific on the east coast of Japan. Fuji lies snow-capped twenty miles away and the sky is crystal blue. Santy Claus (Gene Autry's words) is working his way around the world. My best guess is he is in mid-europe ... maybe somewhere around Russia ... and working his toward the Atlantic.

As you guys get ready for the Christmas Eve to conclude, Maria, my son, the kitties, and I can already tell you (along with a lot of other uniformed and civilian people overseas) that Christmas is spectacular. Your hopes and prayers for a great holiday have already been answered. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Years from Camp Zama, Japan.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:42 pm 
Trusted Scholar

You're right Shirleyjean......right back at 'cha Sister Tate! You know we've made so many good friends through our mutual admiration for "our hero" Audie. Although I've never seen many of you on the board, I feel I have a connection with you.

It's like a reunion every year when we all show up at Audie Days. I wish that everyone on this board could go to Audie Days and we could all meet each other. I didn't get to go this year which was very sad for me, but hopefully and Lord willing, I'll be there in April.

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR to all my Audie buddied on the board! Safe travel if you're going out of town!

***Teri

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:04 am 

Hope everyone had a merry Christmas!